Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Beginnings

Well, I'm going to take a whack at this blogging thing once again... and what is more suitable for a first post than blatant theft from one of my favourite TV programs, Inside the Actor's Studio.

What is your favorite word?
Honour

What is your least favorite word?
Hatred

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Beginnings

What turns you off?
Hypocrisy

What is your favorite curse word?
That lovely anglo-saxon word usually followed by -er, ing, wit, wad, a duck or preceeded by mother, qu'est ce que, doh, or shit.

What sound or noise do you love?
Silence

What sound or noise do you hate?
Alarms

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
House cat

What profession would you not like to do?
Daycare attendant

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You're here early. Why don't you take another go 'round.

5 Comments:

Blogger Action Randall said...

I should have guessed you were a Gemini too.
I want to warn you now... Be very careful. This blog thing is very addictive. Why do you think I'd all but disappeared from IMDb... Probably thought I was actually writing screenplay's... haha.. Nope!

January 06, 2005 8:46 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Thanks Harley... I figured you were one as well as soon as I started reading your blog. Gemini's of the world unite!

January 07, 2005 10:04 a.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

It's strange. I've bounced around to a lot of different blogs... and I've found that more times than not; they are Geminis... Weird.

January 07, 2005 12:41 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Hmmm... you're both Pisces? But you want to be Gemini right? =) When does Pisces fall? I can never remember... ;)

January 11, 2005 9:15 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 11, 2005 9:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home