Monday, May 16, 2005

Meme

Alright, seeing as no one from the East Coast would pass this along to me (selfish bastards!) I stole it.

three names you go by:
1. Honey
2. Baby
3. You. No not you... the other one. No, beside you. The tall skinny one.
three screen names you have had:
1. Spider
2. Gdek
3. Omen
three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Height
2. Hair
3. Eyebrow
three physical things you don't like about yourself
1. Posture
2. Knees
3. Neck
three parts of your heritage
1. English
2. Irish
3. French
three things that scare you
1. Spiders
2. Failure
3. Defenestration
three of your everyday essentials
1. Gal
2. Coffee
3. Sleep
three things you're wearing now
1. Headphones
2. Jeans
3. Bits of my lunch
three of your favourite bands
1. Beatles
2. BNL
3. U2
three of your favourite songs
1. Break your Heart - BNL
2. Long and Winding Road - Beatles
3. My Way - Frank Sinatra
three things you want in a relationship
1. Trust
2. Humour
3. Space
two truths and a lie (which is a lie?)
1. I've kissed a man
2. I've been addressed as Monsignor
3. I thought I was a father
three physical features of the preferred sex that appeal to you
1. Teeth
2. The Top
3. The Bottom
three of your favourite hobbies
1. Writing
2. Acting
3. Directing (sometimes all at the same time)
three things you want to do really badly right now
1. Get paid for the 3 hobbies
2. Sleep
3. Stuff with Gal... uh, none of your business
three careers you would consider
1. See Hobbies
2. CEO of a top secret multinational anti-terrorist group
3. Pope
three places you want to go on vacation
1. Scotland
2. Australia/New Zealand
3. Casablanca
three kids names you like
1. Little Pissant
2. Snot nosed flu incubator
3. Ted
three things you want to do before you die
1. Not die
2. Live well
3. Be significant
three ways that you are stereotypically a girl (I'm changing this to guy)
1. Football Sundays
2. Toys
3. I like the boobies
three celebrity crushes
1. Jennifer Garner
2. Catherine Zeta-Jones
3. Angelina Jolie (though she might be a little too crazy for me)
three people to whom i would recommend this quiz
1. Harley
2. WendyKat
3. Kateshrew

3 Comments:

Blogger canadianicewolf said...

Vag, you made me laugh so hard at work, I had tears over the snot-nosed flu incubator!!! I miss those flying around at the most unsuspecting times down here!!!

May 16, 2005 4:07 p.m.  
Blogger Scum said...

Yeah, so I'm wondering which is the lie... I mean really... All three are believable in a scary way.

May 16, 2005 5:17 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Terri - Glad I could help. =)

Scum - I'll never tell! (in the creepy Brittany Murphy voice from Don't Say a Word)

May 17, 2005 10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home