Monday, May 02, 2005

Tens - Road Rage Curses Edition

1. Cock-Knocker (not sure where this one came from, but it's very satisfying)
2. Shitstain (which I am banned from using when Gal is in the car)
3. Stupid Qu'est-ce-que Fuck (see, my French isn't totally lost)
4. Ass-monger (Gal came up with this one, and we both giggle about it)
5. Butt-munch (Geez, what am I, 12?)
6. Cornish Game Hen (Just seeing if you're paying attention)
7. Llama, Llama, Duck (I don't have an explanation for this one)
8. Asshole (I'm a traditionalist)
9. Dick-wad (Again with the 12?)
10. Fucking idiot (Which really applies most of the time anyhow)

3 Comments:

Blogger Surly Canuck said...

I can hardly wait to see what kind of searches are going to lead to this post.

May 02, 2005 3:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE LLAMA SONG!!!!!

May 03, 2005 9:10 a.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

That's weird. I just heard cock-knocker in a movie this weekend, and laughed my ass off. I think it was Stand by Me.

May 03, 2005 2:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home