Friday, April 29, 2005

More random Internet theft...

Appetizer
Which keys do you have on your key chain?

Car key, my house key, parent's house key, handcuff key.


Soup
What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

Um... moving to T.O.? Or the 5 day trip to T.O. with gal after we'd only been dating 6 weeks?


Salad
Who is the best cook in your family?

I'd say me. Mom cooks okay, and Dad can be inspired, but he gets all frou-frou with ingredients, which results in conflicting tastes. I on the other hand, cook a damn fine chilli, turkey, pasta of numerous types... of course, I don't follow recipes, so I never make the same thing twice.


Main Course
If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?

How to remember the little people - Shoe tread Choosing for the Ego-maniac


Dessert
Name a recent fad you've tried.

Cannibalism.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

October 29, 2005 1:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home