Monday, March 28, 2005

Premature

Declaration of victory that is. Damnit!

Apparently TP and TPF are still at the apartment. Gal just got home to discover that they haven't finished packing up the stuff that's not going on the moving truck. Cause they haven't had all day to do that. The movers moved them out in 1.5 hours flat. That would bring them to 10 am. So what, praytell, other than getting the hell out of our apartment, have they been doing all day?

Can't be anything naughty, cause the only bed in the place is Gal's and mine; so help me Whoever, if they were there and I find out, there will in fact be hell to pay.

Apparently they're going to stay with our other former roommate for a few days. He has a new one bedroom basement apartment, that's about 302 square feet. Good idea to have three people there for a few days. I'm guessing it's because TP is to cheap to get a hotel room for a few days. Too cheap in the same way that she had 6 cousins and their significant others stay over for a weekend. Without consulting the roommates.

And too chicken to ask Gal and I to stay with us.

Hopefully they'll be gone before I get home. I hope for their sake, and my own sanity that that will be the case.

We can all hope n'est ce pas?

5 Comments:

Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

Heh. I went through the same thing with my old roommate last year, when I moved out to move in with my boyfriend.

The weird thing is, we're back to being really good friends (now that we don't live together and I don't have to clean up her crap), and I'll be maid of honor in her wedding this September.

Oh -- and would you mind if I put up a link to your blog? Pretty please?!

March 29, 2005 12:52 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Link away my dear, link away.

I doubt very much that TP and I will ever get along. But I'm completely fine with that. =)

March 29, 2005 2:13 p.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

You need to relax, Vag. If you come home and they are still there; take a deep breath, count to ten, then shoot them.
It's really hard to aim when you're all tensed up.

(p.s. I tried to leave a comment a few times yesterday and couldn't. Going to haloscan was a good decision.)

March 30, 2005 9:06 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Yeah, I see a switch to Haloscan in my near future.

March 30, 2005 9:16 a.m.  
Blogger R.G. Ryan said...

Vag...

But, if you decide to shoot...remember the "two tap" principle: aim for the body mass and squeeze the trigger twice in rapid succession." Hey, it works for the cops!!

Dude, I would hate your life right now.

(sigh) Another uplifting comment brought to you by Sean the downer. :)

March 31, 2005 4:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home