Monday, April 04, 2005

And that's why I killed her

Startling admission no? There was no real reason to do it. Boredom made me do it. Overpowering, mind numbing, hate inducing boredom. And strawberry tarts.

You see, She seduced my baby. Stole him from under my wing. He was just developing into something really great. And then, She came along; with her long arms and succubean ways. Suddenly I didn't even recognize him anymore.

He wasn't what I wanted him to become; in his place was a pale parody of potential. He lay there, deformed, unrecognizable. Nothing... a confused, frustrating amalgam of possibility and failure.

So I killed Her.

Inspiration, I am no longer your bitch. I will no longer bow to your capricious ways, forced to fawn over every new idea you pop into my head. For once, once!, let me finish spawning and raising one baby before you plant the seed of the next.

I beg of you. Stop teasing me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Action Randall said...

Finally, someone did something about her. That bitch has been running around unchecked far to long.

April 05, 2005 11:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home