Monday, May 16, 2005

Ouch

In my never ending search for new curses, swears, put-downs and disparagements, I've heard some doozies.

This one is unlike any other.

Girl 1: Wow, he's treating her like shit.
Girl 2: I know. Why doesn't he just kick her in the box and get it over with?

Vagabond in no way endorses this course of action. In fact, Lord Vaga of Bond recommends exercising extreme restraint while placing one's foot near anyone's naughty bits. While Monsignor Bond may have in the past, perhaps accidentally and inadvertantly knocked someone over with a suspiciously well placed knee to the twig and berries, he does not condone these actions.

As satisfying as it may have been at the time. No matter how much the individual deserved it.

And despite the fact that removing said individual's potential to contribute to the gradual pollution of the gene pool was in fact a service to society in general, and the future of humanity as a whole...

Ah, screw it. I stand by my actions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Action Randall said...

Ouch indeed!

I heard one on King of the Hill last night that had me laughing for a long, long time.
Dale was making fun of the men's choir that Bill was in, and on top of calling it a "13-headed jackass" he said, "...This choir is the feces that shame produces when it eats too much stupidity…”

I thought that was absolutely brilliant.

May 16, 2005 4:41 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

That is awesome!

I'm going to have to use that sometime soon =)

May 16, 2005 5:00 p.m.  
Blogger PomHeart said...

hehehe... so good.. so good.

May 17, 2005 9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home