Thursday, June 09, 2005

The People I really Hate...

are what I now affectionately refer to as the Puddle Deep. People who feel that they've learned all they need to in their lives, and have no urge to ever have a new thought enter their head.

PD's will hold the same conversation, on the same topic for days on end, covering the same ground over and over again. Their car, house, children, wardrobe, television watching habits are all fair game. Unfortunately, these topics are the only game in town.

Seriously PD's, you've got a couple of options. I'll spell them out, 'cause you sure as hell can't come up with them on your own.

1. Get the hell away from me.
2. Shut up.
3. Deep throat a loaded gun.
4. Never procreate
5. Any combination of the above (preferably all)

Someone said to me that she didn't want to learn anything new because she was too old. I'd guess she's in her late thirties.

8 Comments:

Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Right on. I'll stop learning the day I know everything. And the last time that was the case, I was 2 and a half.

June 10, 2005 10:18 a.m.  
Blogger PomHeart said...

you can't teach an old dog new tricks, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, you can try to inform the masses but you can't make the horse-faced bitch learn anything new.

i really ought to post my well drawn plans for the eradication of stupid people..

June 10, 2005 10:32 a.m.  
Blogger acw said...

What a waste of skin. I LOVE to learn new things.

June 10, 2005 11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Wendy - all those are true as well. =) I think the easiest way to eliminate stupid people is to stop coddling them.

Let them not wear their seatbelts, let them drink and drive, let them buy guns, drugs and booze at any age. Just keep them the hell away from the rest of us.

June 10, 2005 11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

ACW- I'm with you man. Try to learn something new every day. At least one something.

June 10, 2005 11:26 a.m.  
Blogger mare said...

that's why i teach, because i love learning. :)

learning is the bomb!

June 10, 2005 2:30 p.m.  
Blogger PomHeart said...

learning makes my head hurt though... thankfully vag has been so nice as to do all my thinking for me, so he can do all my learning too.

June 10, 2005 2:47 p.m.  
Blogger EcamirG said...

i already know everything, so forgive my lack of willingness to learn anything new.

June 11, 2005 7:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home