Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More Meme-age

Total Volume Of Music Files On My Computer:
Just shy of 3 GBs, most of which is Gal's. I haven't had the heart to put much on the system since I lost almost 8 GBs in the great hard drive crash of 2004.

The Last CD I bought was:
Uh... K-Os Joyful Rebellion I think.

Song Playing Right Now:
Man who Sold the World - Nirvana - Unplugged in New York (feeling a little early 90's today)


Five Songs That I Listen To A Lot (Or That Mean A Lot To Me):
Tough to bring it down to five... I go through stages where I listen to some stuff continuously. I'll go with songs that mean a lot.


Across the Universe - Beatles
Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie
Fur Elise - Beethoven
Hold On - Sarah McLachlan
What a Good Boy - Barenaked Ladies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home