Monday, July 25, 2005

Silence

For both my brain and the blog. After the raging storm last week, I've been sailing smooth but busy waters. Wrapping up my last week at work has brought me two trainees, which is severly limiting my down time at work, which is when the majority of my writing gets done.

So, after this Friday, I should be able to post more regularly. Anything between now and then I'll consider a bonus. =)

And then a long weekend, two days of getting stuff done around the house, then a road trip!

3 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

so, is everything mostly copesetic now?

July 25, 2005 4:31 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

5 by 5 Wendy. =)

July 25, 2005 4:54 p.m.  
Blogger The Fool said...

The one thing I like about my road trips is that I get to take my big dog with me. Always good company he is and never a complaint. Make sure you have your own traveling buddy!!

July 25, 2005 7:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home