Friday, March 04, 2005

Questions from AlexandraLeigh

Here goes:

1. If you were a superhero, who would you be? What special powers would you have?

I'd be the Muter... with the stunning but useful ability to envelope people in a bubble of silence, so I don't have to be subjected to their snivelling idiocy.

2. Describe your ideal bathroom. (OK, this isn't a question, I know. But...it still requires an answer, so it counts.)

Not so much into bathrooms... one with all the fixtures, a kickass multi-headed shower, and a huge tub for Gal. Oh, and self cleaning. Slate tile, and heated floor perhaps? Hmmm... maybe I'm more into bathrooms than I think.

3. What are your top three favorite songs of all time?

Hmmm... that's a toughie.
Are you gonna go my way - Lenny Kravitz
Across the Universe - The Beatles
Amazing Grace - but only on the bag pipes.


4. If you could pack up and move, where would you go?

Well, I did pack up and move to T.O. with no job prospects, so this is familiar territory... but now I would say New York. If you want to act, it's that or LA. Though I like the idea of 72 degree winters, New York appeals to me more. Of course, London would be really cool as well.


5. Name a time when you most proud of yourself. (See No. 2.)

Tough call. The time I fired a guy, even though I didn't want to. It was best for all involved, but was really tough.

Delivering the eulogy at my grand father's funeral.

Quitting the job that was driving me mad, despite the fact I had no other prospects, then up and moving 1200 kms.

Thanks AL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

And here I was thinking that the heated flooring sounded like the best damned idea ever. Sheesh.

March 06, 2005 10:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home