Monday, February 28, 2005

A letter to the woman sitting on the bench at Osgoode Station last Friday

Dear Lady (and I use that term in the loosest possible sense),

Hygiene is important. Very important. However, I'm not sure that it's so vital that you need to haul out your nail clippers, and trim your nails while waiting for the subway.

I'm almost positive hygiene is not so vital that you need to take off your boots and socks, and trim your toe nails as well.

Judging from your attire, you likely have a home with a bathroom in which you could perform such tasks. Actually, I don't care where you do it, just so long as it's not within my line of sight.

Love, hugs, kisses and etiquette lessons,

Monsignor Vaga of the West Side Bond's

PS: Sadly, that's not the most disgusting thing I've seen in our subways.

5 Comments:

Blogger Action Randall said...

I alway trim my toenails before I bath; cuz my hands always end up smelling like my feet afterward.

You know, in case anyone was wondering.

February 28, 2005 3:54 p.m.  
Blogger EcamirG said...

You may want to get to work making your feet less pungent.

Just... on the whole.

February 28, 2005 4:12 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

G - Did someone forget to refill Harley's 'scrip?

Harley - Thanks for sharing pal. =)(steps away slowly)

February 28, 2005 4:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
free tarot reading site is a very interesting subject and I really enjoy Your blog.
If You are really interested in this You must visit free tarot reading site
Here You find a complete directory regarding free tarot reading site

So please, donĀ“t miss free tarot reading site

October 11, 2005 8:25 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer

November 17, 2005 3:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home