Monday, February 21, 2005

No Title Today

Hi there,

This is Vagabond's sanity. I'm out of the office right now, so he can't take your call. Events at the office on Friday have compelled me to stay away today, and contemplate boss-icide.

He'll be busy updating my resume/formulating how to dispose of bodies today. Hopefully, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow.

Hugs and Kisses,
Vagabond's Sanity

PS: If I'm not back by the end of the week, I'm granting Harley the book rights.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful blog. read through all of it from january. definitely one of the more interesting entries around - liked the bit on the inability to feel anything anymore.

February 21, 2005 4:16 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Welcome and thanks for the kind words!

February 22, 2005 9:53 a.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

Well, I was going to wish you good thoughts toward a happy mental recovery...
But since I get the book rights; I hope things deteriorate into a sucking, swirling eddy of despair.
Cheers :)

February 22, 2005 11:10 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Thanks Harley... knew I could count on you! =) Still reading over the snowman script... I'm going on the third read through and starting to make some more notes. I'll try to fire you an email on it this week.

February 22, 2005 11:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home