Thursday, February 03, 2005

20 Random Things

I've seen this a couple of different places, and after yesterday's heavy post, thought I'd go for something a little lighter.

1) My nickname used to be Lurch.

2) I have 26 packets of saltines in my desk drawer right now.

3) My best friend's girlfriend in high school had a crush on me.

4) I never knew. I found out two years after they broke up when she kissed me on New Year's Eve.

5) I've been locked in a bar after closing because I fell asleep in the bathroom wedged between the stall and the tank.

6) Even when I don't know the answer, I try to come up with something plausible. Most of the time it works.

7) The same best friend set me up with my current girl friend as a one night stand for both of us. We've been together 2 and a half years.

8) I used to dread that I'd end up like my Dad. I'm glad I did in some ways.

9) I don't understand how anyone ever thought Chevy Chase was funny.

10) I once fired someone who was older than my dad.

11) I'm a bigger geek than I let on. But I'm not as big a geek as I used to be.

12) I used to think that blogging was pointless.

13) I'm not as hateful as I used to be.

14) Some days I think that I may be manic depressive.

15) Other days I feel great!

16) My sense of humour has gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion.

17) I once had a nosebleed at a tremendously inopportune time.

18) Some people think I'm much smarter than I am. Others don't have a clue. I don't think I'm as smart as I used to be.

19) I miss having authority, and being in charge. I don't miss having to point out incompetence.

20) I have an irrational fear of going bald.

3 Comments:

Blogger Surly Canuck said...

And a bonus Random Thing - I once had a cameo as Jesus in a film.

February 03, 2005 5:22 p.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

Weird, cuz I was once in a film DIRECTED by Jesus, but he kicked me off the set because I wouldn't let him wash my feet. It sounded kinda creepy.

February 04, 2005 9:03 a.m.  
Blogger PomHeart said...

my boyfriend is bald... it's sexy.

February 07, 2005 11:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home