Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Something a little different

I'm working on a short story/essay, which I'm contemplating posting. It's kind of personal, and I'm having a hard time writing it, but I think ultimately it's a good experience. Not that I want to burden anyone; I'm trying to stretch my writing to subject matter I wouldn't normally deal with. Plus, it's a story that seems to want/need to get out of my system before I can work on anything else.

So, please bear with me. I'll go back to trying to be witty, pithy, and non-sensical later the week.

4 Comments:

Blogger acw said...

Pith away.

Seriously, we'll read whatever you post, don't worry about your tone.

February 02, 2005 1:04 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Thanks ACW, I appreciate that tres much. =) Love the gummi bear bit too; I can see me and former room mates doing something like that.

February 02, 2005 1:42 p.m.  
Blogger MooCow said...

Yep, I'm not going anywhere...

February 02, 2005 1:51 p.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

No man, emotions are too volatile to be shared. Keep them deep deep inside and hope no one ever finds them. Talking about them is just silly and won’t help. That’s what nightmares and binge drinking are for.

February 02, 2005 3:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home