Monday, January 31, 2005

Fake Music Quiz

Kateshrew over at Things what I got to say posted this quiz, and cause I'm feeling lazy today, I'm gonna answer the questions as opposed to coming up with something on my own.

Fake Music Quiz
1.) What is the name of your imaginary band?
Slipshod Seamus

2.) What is the name of your imaginary band's first album?
Six Foot Two and Mean

3.) What is the name of your imaginary band's hit single?
I'm Not Gonna Marry J-Lo

4.) What instrument do you play in your imaginary band?
Bodhran, electric bagpipes, triangle, cow bell

5.) Your imaginary band is like a cross between....?
Irish Descendants meets Queen with a touch of Wyclef.

6.) What is your imaginary side project called?
Veritable Vagaries von Vagabond

7.) What imaginary juicy dirt will we discover about your imaginary band on VH1's Behind The Music?
I'm actually the front man for the Pope's new band.

8.) Give us a sample lyric?
Not Gonna Marry J-Lo
though I think it would be fun
She's fine and rich and stuff
not skanky like Paris Hilton

She'd keep me like a rich gal should
I'll keep her high with cupid
We'd have Harley write our sacred vows
"as long as you don't do something stupid"

(you now see why this is an imaginary band)

9.) What song does your imaginary band cover?
I'm the Only Gay Eskimo - Corky and the Juice Pigs

10.) What real band joins you on tour?
Ummm... Hall and Oates? Those guys could probably use the help.

5 Comments:

Blogger Action Randall said...

Woohooh here she comes...
Watch out boy, she'll chew you up...
Woohooh here she comes...
She's a man-eater.

(Seriously, you better open for them. Who could follow that?)

January 31, 2005 2:18 p.m.  
Blogger acw said...

This looks cool! I'm totally doing this on my blog, but I'll be sure to post a link to your blog.

January 31, 2005 2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Well... we could follow Man-eater by having a female cannibal eat Hall and Oates... wait, that'd sort of limit the number of shows we could do. Damn, back to the drawing board.

January 31, 2005 3:21 p.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

Oh, that’s easy. Just have her eat a little bit at a time. By the last show they could just be a couple heads sitting on the high-hats with those wrap around microphones.

January 31, 2005 3:58 p.m.  
Blogger PomHeart said...

ewwwww!
i do however like the allusion to HG and the comments. very funny.

January 31, 2005 4:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home