Friday, March 11, 2005

Vagabond Goes to War

That's it. I'm going to throw down. Cable Company ™ and are I going to go at least 400 rounds, and I'm going to win. Or at the very least, I'm getting a bunch of free stuff.

I can put up with terrible service if I'm not paying for it. I think.

Otherwise that's it. I'm so angry right now, if I were to win a large sum of money, I'd offer $50k bounties for anyone who quit Cable Company and signed a contract not to work there for at least 3 years.

I hate those bastards!

6 Comments:

Blogger mare said...

oooh, it's a rumble.

i got $20 on vagabond.

March 12, 2005 9:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about that; the cable company is big and they fight dirty!

March 13, 2005 3:24 p.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

Take it easy, man. You must control your anger. If the cable company was in Stars Wars, everyone would be on the dark side by now...
...or something less geeky sounding.

March 14, 2005 9:15 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Mare - I'd take that

Stew - I may not be big, but I'm mean. =)

HW - I try to channel all my negative feelings into the cable company. If it weren't for them, I'd have had one less room mate months ago.

March 14, 2005 3:11 p.m.  
Blogger acw said...

Yikes! What's they do to you? Or is it just general cable company crappiness?

March 15, 2005 11:26 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

My history with said Cable Company is long and storied... basically, here in the Great White North, if you don't want satellite, you have no options but the 1(!) company that offers cable per region.

So they can charge what they want, and offer as terrible service as they can muster, and you basically have to bend over and take it.

March 15, 2005 3:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home