Thursday, March 10, 2005

Anti Bath

I am the above. Firmly.

After yesterday's freezing temperatures, both in the office and outside, I was thoroughly chilled by the time I got home. So chilled in fact, I was doing my paint agitator imitation. (As an aside, don't hand me a cup of hot liquid while I'm in that state)

So Gal suggested I take a bath. I was fairly non-convinced about the goodness of that idea, but she drew it anyway. She lit candles too, which was nice. I'm not sure what purpose the candles serve, but hey, I've never seen her take one without candles, so I'm guessing they're necessary.

I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall. Gangly some would call me. I do not fit well in a standard sized tub. My options are to submerge my upper body, or submerge my lower body. I cannot be fully submerged.

Which means that while I'm soaking my top, my legs are getting cold. And when I switch, my upper body get cold.

I'm also kind of lacking in padding, so sitting in a tub is not exactly comfortable for me.

So, the whole point of the bath - warming myself, was at least half defeated at any given moment.

And thus, I am anti bath. Firmly pro shower though. If I had a shower with a seat in it, I might never get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home