Thursday, March 10, 2005

Danger Boss Robinson, Danger!

My boss sends out an email that asks me to break down how I spend my day. I'm assuming she means how I spend the time that I spend here working. Broken down by percentages.

There is also a request to break down how I'd like to spend my day. Broken down by percentages.

In the interest of not getting Dooced, I'm going to keep what I wrote between Boss Robinson and I. But there's a part of me, wrestling with a much smaller part of me, about sending exactly what I'd like to be doing with my day. Broken down by percentages.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scum said...

50% cursing customers, 50% wishing you were working elsewhere?

March 10, 2005 6:00 p.m.  
Blogger R.G. Ryan said...

Dude...the beauty of being self-employed is that you don't have to put up with shit like that. On the other hand, you don't get a regular paycheck either. I don't know what's worse...putting up with shit or not getting a regular paycheck...I'll work on it.

BTW, did I mention it's 83 here today? Sorry! :)

March 10, 2005 7:00 p.m.  
Blogger mare said...

83 means nothing to me, for i am the incredible metric girl!!!!

i think it would make a good online quiz to figure out how you would like to spend your day, divided in percentages.

March 10, 2005 7:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home