Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Moov-ed

I'm not dead, just dead tired. The move went as well as can be expected. Movers were a little slow, but all in all it was fine.

Now comes the unpacking, which I hate more than the packing and/or moving itself. Ah well, it'll be a week or two before we're settled.

And I'm fighting again with the cable company. Surprise, surprise. I should have known better than to stay with them... I guess I stick with them and they stick it to me.

Gal keeps telling me I should go work there, subvert them from the inside. I'm not sure that I could do it without losing it. Actually, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make it through the interview with a straight face.

Speaking of interviews, now that the move is complete, and once I get the interweb at home again, Job Search 2005 is going to commence. I'm hoping for something great, and baring that, something I won't hate within 2 years. We'll see.

Agent Search 2005 will also start shortly. If it goes well, and I start getting paying gigs (I wish), I may be able to call off JS 2005 altogether.

Of course, if I had a tank, I wouldn't have to worry about the cable company any more.

Amusing aside - One of my co-workers said I'm the most negative person she's ever met. I chuckled at that, thinking of her meeting University Vagabond. Now that fellow was negative.

1 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

hmmm. i don't find you negative. or, well... i don't find your humor negative, at least, your negative humor makes me positive. yes thats it.

April 06, 2005 3:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home