Thursday, April 07, 2005

Tens - Quips I managed to keep in my head and not let out of my mouth Edition

1 - I promise to be nicer if you promise to be smarter.
2 - Right. And you're the boss why?
3 - Doh. Keep forgetting competence and authority don't go hand in hand.
4 - You're smarter than you look. Then again, you'd better be.
5 - *You* are telling *me* to be clear in my communication? I'm clear, you just don't like what I have to say.
6 - Who died and made you me?
7 - Howzabout you go play a nice game of Hide-and-go-f*ck-yourself?
8 - Great. A Jerk-in-a-box.
9 - You my friend are not nearly as deep as you think you are.
10- Better you than me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Surly Canuck said...

I'm a big fan of that one too. =)

April 08, 2005 9:01 a.m.  
Blogger mare said...

in fact i think i've heard you use that one. not to the person directly though.

April 08, 2005 10:06 a.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Blogger doth sucketh the past couple of days. I've got a post I've been trying to put up, and no luck.

April 08, 2005 11:31 a.m.  
Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

Whoa, LCN went CRAZY!

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays. (Heh.) Or maybe just a case of the take-this-stupid-job-and-shut-its.

Can't say I haven't been there myself, and recently, my friend. Good luck!

April 08, 2005 3:07 p.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

Wait, I AM the jerk in the box.

And someone smack la chat noir. I think she's skipping.

April 12, 2005 10:36 a.m.  
Blogger Isabella said...

these are wonderful.

my favorite is numbah six.

judge me (grumble, stutter, mutter)puh-lease

i feel better just having read those

April 15, 2005 7:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home