Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Flavoured Water

We have a name for this stuff. It's called juice. Or Kool-Aid. Flavoured water is so much marketing crap that I want to beat the next person I see drinking it to death.

Seriously, who the hell are you kidding?

It's water with a hint of peach!

No it's not! It's weak-ass juice - and shitty juice at that!

What's next?

Would you like solid water in your Rye and Seven Mr. Vagabond?

Shut up assmonger, and don't you dare put ice in my drink. I asked for it neat and that's how I want it. And if I find a straw in there, I'm going to rip off your arm and beat you about the head with the wet end. Then I'm going to skewer your left eyeball with the straw, and stuff it down your pants so you can watch me kick your ass!

....

....

...um okay, no more coffee for me today.

9 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

but i love you. and since we've established that i'm coffee, we can thusly infer that coffee loves you, so you can not possible say no more coffee if i love you...

because then i'll have to kill you.

June 15, 2005 1:41 p.m.  
Blogger Scum said...

I gotta stop reading blogs at work... I damn near fell on the floor trying not to laugh out loud.

June 15, 2005 1:41 p.m.  
Blogger liz said...

Reading that blog, then noting the time of day it was posted, made me wonder if you were hitting the rye & seven a little early today :D

June 15, 2005 2:36 p.m.  
Blogger PomHeart said...

oh and what the hell is with the use of the letter "u" in flavor? it's FLAVOR... sheesh.

June 15, 2005 2:55 p.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

This isn't about the juice, is it, vag?
Should we have a heart to heart over some International Coffees?

June 15, 2005 2:59 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

wendy - I'd prefer not to be killed, thank you.

scum - I do what I can.

Marcie - I have that angry, angry gene as well.

liz - I wish. Oh how I wish.

wendy (again) - remember I'm doing your thinking for you? The "u" is okay. =)

Harley - Don't even get me started on that garbage. =) Of course if it's an International Coffee with a heavy helping of rye... well you might be on to something.

June 15, 2005 3:10 p.m.  
Blogger Just Jan said...

I love the sarcasim...and I love the blog so far.

June 16, 2005 1:36 a.m.  
Blogger mare said...

but i like lemon flavoured water. it's refreshing. these flavoured waters were really big in france when i was there in 1999-2001.

i also put a slice of lemon in plain water, it does the same thing.

June 16, 2005 1:02 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Jan - I do what I can.

Mare - Maybe you *should* be in Ontario if I come east. =)

June 16, 2005 1:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home