Monday, June 13, 2005

New Office

So we've changed offices over the weekend, and now I have people sitting behind me. Which means my blogging will have to be done a little less, unfortunately. Of course I say this, but it won't necessarily be so.

Plus I have too many writing projects that I'm supposed to be working on to blog at home. We'll see how those go.

As an aside, anyone know where one could put his hands on Final Draft 7? And more importantly, is it any good?

Hugs and Kisses,

Lord Vaga of Bond

6 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Strange, I also had some office shake-up today. Not me per se, but I got a new office roomie.

June 13, 2005 5:11 p.m.  
Blogger EcamirG said...

as with most writing software, it's as good as you need it to be. i'm a mms2k guy myself, but gear is gear. as for where you could get a copy, sadly, i'm no help at all.

June 13, 2005 10:01 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Liz - yeah, in effect I picked up 4 roomies, though in a much bigger office.

Grim - mms2k? Hadn't heard of that before. I'm assuming that you like it?

Kate - Nope, it's software for me to write very dull scripts. =) I'm thinking to trying to write a script so dull that it actually kills all those who read it.

June 14, 2005 9:09 a.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

I'm a Movie Magic guy myself.
Bummer about the eyes behind you. trying spitting on them.

June 14, 2005 2:07 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

I've stopped wearing pants Harley, but that doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I'm thinking that I'm just going to pitch a tent... er... erect a tent... umm... create some sort of actual walls, as opposed to the Les Nesman setup I have now.

June 14, 2005 2:28 p.m.  
Blogger PomHeart said...

hehehe... you said erect. hehehehe.

June 14, 2005 2:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home