Monday, June 27, 2005

From Skinhead to Law Enforcement Official in 5 weeks

Interesting weekend... went to the folks place, blah, blah, blah.

Anyhow, on to the interesting part. I got a call from the folks I'd auditioned for back in May... potty-mouthed mysogonist skinhead, remember?

They decided to cast me as a cop instead, so now I'm officially Cop #1. Apparently I've got some decent screen time, including a riot scene, which will be tres cool. I'll know more once I get my script. So I signed my contract, and got my shooting days on Sunday.

I must admit though, I'm impressed with these folks so far. They are seriously organized, and have their shit together. Of course with a cast of 150+ for a feature, I guess you'd have to be. =)

So for four days at the end of July I'm gonna get to play at being an actor.

Woohoo for me!

5 Comments:

Blogger acw said...

Skinhead to Cop in 5 weeks, huh? Yeah, that's how it seems to go in US law enforcement too.

Congrats.

June 27, 2005 2:07 p.m.  
Blogger PomHeart said...

ooh and the degenerate rufians usually end up as cops... so it makes sense. you were going for rebellious skin-head, end up as gun-toting cop... sounds about right.

June 27, 2005 4:14 p.m.  
Blogger Surly Canuck said...

Thanks for the congrats! I'm quite excited.

Of course, looks like I may have to quit my job... so really, there's no downside to it.

June 27, 2005 4:26 p.m.  
Blogger Chris W said...

Sweet! Way to go!

June 28, 2005 2:25 p.m.  
Blogger liz said...

Woo-hoo!

June 29, 2005 4:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home