Monday, August 22, 2005

Angel of the Silences

Sorry for the long quiet period, the vacation took a lot out of me. That and I've been trying to keep some semblance of order in my life while I'm gleefully unemployed, so I've been trying to keep my computer time structured. My apologies to you all, I have been lax in the whole blogging thing-a-ma-gummy.

Anywho, the job search is going so, so. Not really into it right now, but have managed to send out a dozen or so requests for auditions.

This past weekend was the first wedding in my family for 'The Kids'. My cousin got married, with all the requisite drama, and Gal got the meet the rest of the extended group of people I don't particularly like much. ;) Except for the fact that I couldn't get drunk no matter how hard I tried, a good time was had by all. Or at least Gal and I.

I'm going to make an effort (half-assed though it may be) to get back to regular posting. Thanks for all the lovely comments while I was taking my 'nap'.

6 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

i was all for letting you sleep... but hw had to go and all but blare out the revelry....

August 22, 2005 11:59 a.m.  
Blogger acw said...

Rub the eye-boogers out of your head and give us some of that old-time spirit! Please.

August 22, 2005 12:04 p.m.  
Blogger Action Randall said...

A half-assed effort?
You are back. :)

August 23, 2005 9:21 a.m.  
Blogger Just Jan said...

glad to see you back. good luck with the job hunting. Hope you get something soon.

August 25, 2005 8:08 p.m.  
Blogger The Fool said...

If it's a half-assed effort I want to make sure there's only one buttock per post. Try to save them for a rainy day.

September 03, 2005 5:38 p.m.  
Blogger R.G. Ryan said...

Vag...

Gleefully unemployed? Dude...what's your secret? I mean, if I could not work while at the same time being even somewhat less than dolorous, I'd do it. But gleeful????

Glad you're back, pal.

September 08, 2005 4:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home