Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm de-caffinated!

Seriously. The former caffeine fiend, the 6-8 cups a day devil, the guy who used to vibrate after 2pm has been caffeine free for over two months.

Don't know why I did it, but I noticed that when I was back east I didn't have any and felt pretty good. So I've avoided it since I've been back, and I've been golden.

Except for the past couple of weeks, when I've found myself dragging pretty hard. And I'm not sure how long it will last, if/when I start working again.

But caffeine free. Whodathunkit?

Now if I could just get rid of this big back of crack...

5 Comments:

Blogger canadianicewolf said...

My no caffeine or pop lasted 5 months. When I went back I went back worse thanever! I'm not really sure why I went back - other than there is always coffeee available at work. Of course, so is water, but coffee has a nice smell!! It's bizarre because while I have to agree i felt better off the damn stuff, it's such a comfort too. Hope you stay off it totally and don't go back.

October 21, 2005 8:31 a.m.  
Blogger Scum said...

I went off the "free-coffee-at-work" for a week. But I wouldn't drink the stuff if it wasn't free. And the most I drink is 2 cups before noon. I can't drinkit the afternoon llike some of the people here.

Doesn't hurt that the coffee here is kinda like motor oil.

October 21, 2005 9:45 a.m.  
Blogger acw said...

I've been caffiene free for about 10 years now. I can't remember what it was like, except that now, if I accidentally have caffeine (say, in tea) I'm wired for hours.

Now, about that crack. I've got a fistful of twenties with your name on them.

October 21, 2005 1:45 p.m.  
Blogger Scum said...

Damn Vag, go get those US twenties! You'll make out well in the deal.

October 21, 2005 2:05 p.m.  
Blogger Grampa said...

Yeah. No caffiene, no fuck'n posts for three months.

See.

Quitters never win.

December 13, 2005 9:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home