Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Inspiration

Nope, none today. I'm wiped today, what with packing, going to war with the Cable Company, residual irritation with soon to be ex-roomies, impending job & agent search, and an irritating lack of sleep.

So I'm overtired and cranky, which is pretty much what I was all the time at my last job. I didn't realize how much I didn't miss that at all.

But, on the plus side, I've been asked to contribute to a book on working in Independant Film. That will be interesting if nothing else, but it is something else on an already fairly full plate.

I hope that things get a little more steady once we move... these peaks and valleys are killing me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Action Randall said...

Ahhh, another member of the full plate club.
Life's a buffet, brother.
Wear your stretchy pants.

March 16, 2005 11:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home